Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Zombie Comics

I've never been much of a comic book guy. I've bought a bunch back in the day, but I never really followed one in particular. I did a brief cherry poppin stint with X-Force.


This was dope back in the day. I still have this one too somewhere.

I've read almost all of Gantz, but thats a Japanese manga so it doesn't count. It's also really bad ass by the way.

Here's a sample of Gantz

click picture for fullsize

Now I'm getting into The Walking Dead. It's an ongoing black and white comic about a zombie apocalypse. I'm buying it in volumes containing 6 issues per volume. It's a great read, and has some great art in it.
Check out the first issue here.


I also bought the hard back Marvel Zombies, which is written by the writer of the Walking Dead. If you see this somewhere be sure to pick it up, its gory, and hilarious.

No comments: