Thursday, February 15, 2007

TMNT Fast Forward


I guess I will never grow up. I'm 26, and still watching Ninja Turtles cartoons. Thing is, I didn't really watch that new TMNT show. Fast Forward is the latest series, and I am really getting into it. If you've never seen it, you should pick up the first 12 episodes that have recently hit dvd. I got the 2 disc set at Best Buy for 10 bucks. You just can't beat it. I promise its a good show (theres even some references and cameos from the old show). So far my favorite episodes are "Playtimes over" and "Fly me to the moon".



Fast Forward wasn't actually supposed to start airing yet, and the episodes that were are apparently going to be released on dvd and not air on Fox Kids T.V.

Click here to get some info on the Fast Forward series.


After the scheduling change was made, Mirage and its partners decided to finish production on the "Ninja Tribunal" episodes (since much of the work had already been completed) and release them directly to DVD. 4Kids Entertainment later signed a deal with Comcast and the "Ninja Tribunal" season began airing on that cable provider in August of 2006 via their "Video On Demand" feature. Thus mass confusion has ensued regarding which season is officially season five and which is season six.

This has to be one of the better new Saturday morning cartoon shows. Trust me I've watched a few. I have 2 daughters and we are usually up watching cartoons in the morning. That new Sonic show was garbage, as was Gi Joe Sigma 6. I mean it was kinda cool to see Snake Eyes jumping about, but the more I saw it the more I relized it was dumb. If you are a ninja turtle fan be sure to check it out.

No comments: